dimanche 3 juin 2012

WILD FANTASY "Jungle Drums" (1978)

O.K., I was looking into this week's new releases page on Rdio streaming website when I saw this album with two women holding an african djembé. It really looked like a 70's album, indeed, this is a remastered version of 1978 Disco Wild Fantasy "Jungle Drums" album. And boy, I'm so happy I ran into this! Happy, funky, Stings, Groovy Disco sung by womens. It's hard to find informations about this group that seems to have released only one album. When we speak about Rare Disco gems, that is the perfect example. Go discover if you don't know them!
...Only one tiny disapointment, with a title like Jungle Drums and a Djembé on the cover...I would've wish to hear some of these African percussions. 



My favorite tracks in order:
  • Jungle Drums
  • Africa
  • Get It On

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire